Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fanastic SQ!

I m so pissed off with the "Fanastic" customer service of SQ!

The tot of my $$ (taxes i paid) used to operate SQ made my blood boiled even further.

I wrote in many times to SQ to different depts to request for extra baggage allowance. And i got very very BAD CUSTOMER service, their attitude sucks and I was being SNUBBED!!!!

The latest email made me BOILED BIG TIME, they gave me a STRAIGHT NO and nevermind, they even provide me with 2 urls on Excess baggage charges & the baggage allowance given for each travel class. Sheesh, they really think that I m an IDIOT! If i m unaware about the excess baggage charges & my weight allowance for Economy class, I will not write in to them for REQUEST of excess baggage allowance...

Seriously, I think SQ needs to improve their quality of customer service. They don't know how to manage customers and their ENGLISH SUCKS BIG TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment