Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fengshui

Last Saturday, I got ah fry to pop by my place to find the best place for Ms Piggy to sleep.

Unfortunately, Mum was there when ah Fry was doing her job. Last night, Mum nagged at me for my over-belief in Fengshui. She told me that how Piglet turns out to be is how we educate her and not any fengshui stuff. She kept on nagging at me and i just sat there silently not giving her any response.

Frankly speaking, the first Fengshui consultant whom i engaged. I was NOT CONVINCED by his advice all based on my GUT FEELINGS and logic. He made the assumption that there will be old folks (meaning my parents in laws) living with us as they are there with Pirate King when he came over for site visit. So based on his assumption, he advised what the furniture layout should be in the room.

When i saw the layout, I dunno how to describe my feelings and I only feel that the arrangement is odd and illogical. He kept on advising me to buy certain things to put at those unfavourable places and I can tell that his expression is BUEY SONG when both of us have no intention to do that.

He also told us that couples who lived in units like ours will have problem concieving. Moi unit faces the carpark! Well, I was quite skeptical of this and ah Fry further reinforced my point when she told me about those families in her neighbourhood staying near carpark having dozens of children.

Fengshui will help but its not the WONDER DRUG or SOLUTION to all. That's my belief and most of the time, Fengshui is actually a living science, it just further reinforces what the relationship that humans have with Mother nature.

So my next task is to clear our existing study room and convert it into Piglet's bedroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment