Monday, April 27, 2009

New Place!

I felt like i m starting a new job today!


Sitting as my new workstation (as per above pix) inside the Fish Tank, it takes a while to get used to. I can see people walking up and down (the glass wall is just in front of me). You can feel the still air inside the Fish Tank if noone talks. We can't be too loud as the directors will be able to hear our laughter and stuff. SS even asked the receptionist to "MONITOR" our noise level. Well, the directors are aware of this before they told us to MOVE OVER!

This is the view of our workstations from the glass door. Ya, the view seems great but dun be fooled! Also, the lights are too bright that it is too glaring for me. My colleagues want to swop seats with me as mine is the best in the sense that SS can't see what's on my monitor.

I think SS' seat is the worst (her seat above). She doesn't have a partition to give her more privacy, her back is facing us, we can see what's on her monitor and her table is directly under the cabinets mounted on the wall.

I just hope that I will get used to this new workstation soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment