Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Office Move - Part 2

Yesterday, we spent the whole afternoon clearing those files left behind by our predessors! Boy, it was so horrible, dust all over us, my colleague's eye was sore due to the dust! 90% of the files we cleared out are to be sent for shredding! Now, there are 6 tall piles of paper waiting to be shred! SS has instructed us to help her with clearing her cabinets later today.

This morning, SS and the IT Manager are still discussing our new seating arrangement in the fish tank. I almost fainted when i hear that! We re moving to the fish tank on Monday and our seating arrangement has not been decided? This company is really CMI! From the way, they handled this office move, I already had shaken my head for umpteen times! I got a shock when i heard that the renovation for this office move is $200K!

I hoped that after the move to the fish tank, I will be able to find a new job soon. (This happens 3-4 times in my previous jobs, except for AXA, it s termination.)

No comments:

Post a Comment