Thursday, April 23, 2009

Office Move - Part 3

After the major clean up yesterday, we had accumulated 10 tall piles of papers to be shredded! The temp boy hired for the office move resigned and we suspected that he got sick of standing at the shredding machine for 8 hours just to shred the co's papers!

The CFO decided that those piles of papers are not going to be shred instead they will be sold to the Garang Guni as he told me that noone (including competitors) will want to look at the past 10 years data! Hehehe, actually everytime i cleared out my files, i will ask the cleaning lady to sell it off to the Garang Guni. To, what's so confidential about those data, there are commercial spies around and I doubt they want to look at this! The best part is Blackie agrees with the CFO totally but that's not what he said yesterday... He said, "All these papers must be shred!" Sheesh, such a snake... or rather "见鬼说鬼话,见人说人话" I admit that I can't do such things so blantantly.... I salute those who can do it but Blackie has no substance, so he is not on my salute list!

Another colleague also kena from me! As mentioned in my previous posts, my dept is moving to the Fish Tank. Why we called our new place a Fish Tank? Well, we re enclosed in a glass walled room, people can see us as if we re fishes in a tank! There is another meaning to Fish Tank, in some red light districts, prostitutes are clad scantily and in a glass room, waiting for the potential client to pick them (Amsterdam 's infamous Red Light District, 24/7)

So, I walked over there to see the progress of the renovation. My 3 male colleagues were there and they were joking with me on the fish tank. One of them got carried away and another one tried to refrain him from being carried away... And this colleague after hearing my buey song tone, showed me a photograph of his daughter. There is nothing wrong in showing off your own child! But there is something wrong in boasting! He told us that this is a passport photo for his daughter's passport and he is bringing her for a cruise. He mentioned that Cruise is the best place for kids coz its a hassle to bring all the kids' barang barang if travelling by plane.

Wow, the way he put it across machiam like he's a seasoned traveller! Ahem, I can't stand it and I told him that Piglet has been to HK thrice liao and we re going to London next month. He immediately zipped up his mouth! Come on, I was like there are more seasoned travellers with toddlers than you are. You just want to boast that you re going on a cruise! Oh please, there are those rich people who travelled with toddlers on planes in FIRST CLASS SOMEMORE! Some people just too mountain tortoise!

No comments:

Post a Comment