Monday, April 20, 2009

Another convo with a colleague

It was so unexpected. I din expect myself to chat with my new colleague (been in the dept for 6 mths vs me 3 years)...

I was MSNing her (our co internal MSN) to tell her about the strange phemenon of Blackie going to collect the mangoes. Anyway, he collected the mangoes coz he wants to eat them. Fat hope of him getting papers or doing anything that is below/beneath his level! Rant about it in another post mabbe...

She told me about the ridiculous things that SS mentioned to her and stuff. While i told her about the funny things other dept is doing. As mentioned earlier, we re going to move from our current location to the pre-existing meeting room of our company. We saw the floor plan but SS din forward it to us. While the operations dept, the moment they got hold of the floor plan, they printed it out, made copies and streamed into their manager's office to request for seats!

Initially, I wanted to tell SS about my request to sit behind but i decided not to as most of the time, our requests are not entertained and she has already plan the seating arrangement ahead. So, i will just sit whenever she wants me to sit and I pray that I m able to sit at the most favourable seat in the new section!

Anyway, both of us are just buying time in our company. I will have to seriously kick myself into looking for a job once I m back from my Europe trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment