Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vain One

Claire is a vain one and Pirate King commented that its inherited from me. Well, I beg to DIFFER, its inherited from him.

Instance #1
Sis' fren, J came to Mum's place with her wedding gown. J requires Mum's help to alter her wedding gown. Mum & Sis told me that Ms Piggy was upset when J wore the wedding gown and they praised J for looking good. So Sis changed Ms Piggy into her 1st Birthday party dress (sewn by Mum) and Claire immediately smiled. Mum told me that Claire refused to change into her other clothes when J went home.

Sis showed me a picture of J (in her wedding gown) & Claire (in her party dress). The expression on Ms Piggy is so buey song. Sis told me that Claire is buey song that J is more beautiful than her!

Instance #2
I was surprised to see Claire clad in a dress when I reached home yesterday. Sis put it on for her and told me that Ms Piggy was simply ecstatic when she wore it and Claire kept on saying, "lang lang" (Cantonese for Pretty).

Instance #3
She will point to dresses and clothes and say, "Lang lang". Those dresses and clothes that she pointed are ALL EXPENSIVE AND PRETTY!

This gal of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment