Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fashion

I just dun understand certain's people fashion sense!

I m lucky to have Mum who is a seamstress. Mum will stop me from going out if she sees me in horrible mismatch of clothes, she will get me to change into something better. This applies to my siblings and Claire too!

Imagine my shock yesterday evening when I saw this colleague of mine (she just got promoted to the level of a manager) in this dress. The dress is a pretty one but its one size too tight for her. Her boobs are pressed and its so awful! I shaked my head but who am i to say rite?

This morning, I saw this Auntie... Sheesh, she was in those Indonesia Tai Tai's big hairstyle and all made up, carring a LV bag but she was wearing a pair of SLIPPERS to work! GRRR!!! Also, another lady wearing a bubble top matched with a pair of formal striped pants!! Argh, i hate to see fashion disaster early in the morning!!!

Anyway, I thank god that Mum incorporated us a GOOD sense of fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment