Monday, April 6, 2009

Latest News of my co

Last Friday, our CFO called everyone in for a meeting. His aim was to inform us about the changes of our new company structure after the so-called merger was completed!

In short, it will be an invisible form of retrenchment. From 5 regional offices, it will be cut down to 3 regional offices. My side is not affected but it means more work for us!

Now, my only concern is whether will i be able to go for my London trip in May coz the CFO told us that the new structure will be in place with effect from 1st June 2009. So, i m just worried that my SS asked me to cancel my trip and to get the work done. I was just telling my colleague & friend, if she ever asked me to do that, I will just throw the letter. That will be IT!

Well, SS has ever asked an ex-colleague to cancel her honeymoon in order to get work done. So my worries are not groundless.

No comments:

Post a Comment