Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Branded Stuff

The moment I told my friends and colleagues about my Europe trip, the first thing that came to their mind is Louis Vuitton (LV) and Gucci bags, not any other thing!

For me, I admit I love branded stuff but not to the extent that everything must be labelled! I love branded stuff as majority of their designs, functionality and material used for the bags are all of superb quality, meet the consumers' needs and durable.

When Pirate King & I started dating, I bought him a Dunhill wallet for his birthday gift. This wallet is still in good condition despites after 4 years of abuse from him. My Patrick Cox wallets served me well too even though they have been with me for more than 3 years. So for this Europe trip, I might be getting a Dunhill wallet for Pirate King as his birthday present (subjected to the price too)!

At the same time, I m also disgusted by the way how some people flaunt their branded bags or bragged about it. One of my colleagues, the Young Girl loves to brag about which branded LV bag that she is getting her boyfriend to buy it for her. Indeed her boyfriend bought one for her but the bag is totally unsuitable for her and this bag is suitable for my Mum's age!

My colleagues gave me this nick, "Atas Queen" as the shoes, clothes and bags I used are generally branded. Hehe, i buy branded shoes like Ecco, Florsheim, Mephisto as I am flat footed and my feet perspired alot so I need good leather shoes! Plus, these shoes can last me for at least more than 1 year! Its worth every cent to buy... One disclaimer, I BUY THEM WHEN THEY RE ON OFFER!

Thus, I m not surprised if people labelled me as a rich gal coz of the branded stuff i wear & used! But its worth every single cent as they can last for a long time! Frankly speaking, I wont bring myself to buy a $4K Louis Vuitton or Chanel bag as I rather spend the $$ on Tours or other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment