Monday, April 13, 2009

Poor Piggy, lousy Mummy!

During the long weekend, I had accidentally hurt Claire quite a few times. I m really a LOUSY Mother!

Incident #1
Both of us are on the bed and I was gazing at my Sheridan bedsheet. Totally forgotten about keeping an eye on Ms Piggy. Somehow, she tried to get herself off the bed but ended up knocking her chin onto the bedframe. She cried, now there is a nasty bruise on her chin.

Incident #2
I accidentally knocked into her when i got out of the room to the kitchen. I did not realise that she is following me so closely. The lucky thing is she landed on her butt and there was no bruise or knocks on her body.

Incident #3
I was trying to push the stroller out from those exit gates at Daiso, Vivo City but the sleepy me din realise the exit gates slamming into the position and ended hitting Claire.... Grrr, i fell like beating myself up... There was a red mark but thank god, it went away quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment