Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hot Sunday

Its so hot and I can't get to nap in Sis room.

Ms Piggy & I will be staying overnight at Mum's pl so that we can send Sis off at Airport tomorrow. Sis will be taking the afternoon flight home tomorrow and I will be taking urgent half day leave to send her off. Initially I din take leave as I tot Sis is taking the night flight tomorrow!

This morning at home, it was so bad that I really lost my temper again. Claire is at her terrible twos again! She simply screamed or shout if I dun give in to her. I was eating my breakfast and she kept on demanding for it. I ignored her and she realised that I m not giving in to her demands, she CRIED!

After that, she refused to have her lunch and I lost it by giving her a few smacks on her cheek. It came to a point that i just put the food away and put her to sit at the naughty chair as it hurts my heart to smack her. She knew that I was mad at her and she tried to pacify me by attempting to play with me but i just ignored her! Later on, i told Pirate King to give her a bath. She cried again as it was Pirate King bathing her not me. Basically, she just dun want her Papa!!!

Last week, i was ironing her clothes and she refused to let me do the ironing. She showed her anger but using her crayons to draw on the floor! I was so furious at her! Mum also told me that Claire refused to let her do the chores and insisted Mum to play with her or sleep with her!

I think its the terrible twos at work and I wonder when will this phrase go away!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psst is me, the other mamee who used to be in the dark..1st time leaving my imprint here (thou i told ah fry i usually dun but all this while me know who n whose frds n whose kids etc out there) since we r linked one way or another now, will yak yak a little bit bit when i hv the time to eat snake kekeke..Can fully understand what you were going thru cos my puppy oso a super stubborn one. Kids can sometimes drive us crazy..I believe u r d "nice mamee" type than me cos me is the"will whack type" after constantly ignored my nice words (hands, buttock..not fake stroke but can feel the pain sensation type) Cannot tahan kid to go overboard, throw tantrums, whiny etc no matter how cute they are..Kay oso now at the phase where she enjoys stepping on the land-mines when she knows is not supposed to cross jus to test my patience...But at the end of the day, she'll still ask for d mamee who whacked her cos she knows me is the one who feeds her, dressing her, cleaning her shit, comforting her when "in danger" etc etc...is this naivety or 單純ness we all heart ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyo, i m also not a nice mummy... I also whacked! But it dun worked on my piggy so gotta think of other ways...

    I guess our gals know that Mummy wont fail there and we are always there for them! :)

    ReplyDelete