Thursday, April 23, 2009

Screaming Piggy, Emo Grandma

Mum called me in the afternoon and she dun sound good. She told me that she felt like strangling Claire!

Apparently Ms Piggy is up to no good, she simply screams if things dun go her way and the worst thing is she dun let Mum do her stuff. She will pull Mum away from what she is doing! In fact, I could hear Mum's tears over the phone and Claire screaming in the background. Mum put down the phone and I called her back immediately.

I spoke to Claire and told her to behave herself. Hopefully she listens to me! Sis just sms me from UK and told me to give Mum a bunch of flowers to cheer her up! I really want to kick myself in the ass for not knowing how to cheer Mum up!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how familiar this sounds. Travis also drags me around and don't allow me to do my stuff. Sometimes my temper gets really short and i beat him - USELESS. Hope your mom feel better already. What we can do now, is to Ren and Ren. HOpe they grow out of this soon! hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my. hope your mum is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank god Mum is feeling better now.. If not, i sure jialat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this age they easily feel bored n demand attentions from us adult. Plus at tis stage their inability to express themselve clearly make screaming n all these tantrums n angry outbursts the oni ways to get their msg across. If can I strongly encourage attending a good play-school or even a child-care where they are educate what is to eat, learn n play as a group n know what is tis thing called discipline. At home she is the oni child, attention focus naturally oni on her. While in school she'll know, her teachers n playmates won't buy her misbehaving. Last time me used to bias agst child-care cos heard too many not too good stories..but now it has changed my tinking, shld have send my gal earlier man! Pick a good one, your gal'll learn from there ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph, thanks for the advice! We all cant wait to send her to the childcare centre! Supposed to be in May but postponed due to our upcoming Europe trip.

    ReplyDelete