Friday, April 17, 2009

18 Months Old to date

Claire is 18 months old today. This marks that she is ready for the following:

1. Potty Training (still trying and partially my fault too)
2. Child care centre (to be realised in June 09)
3. More adult food
4. Another sibling?
5. Many other wonderful things in Planet Earth

I might want to gush about all those antics she does etc but frankly, there are so many of them and there is none that is classic enough to blog it down. It is all in my mind.

To date, her personality is becoming more and more of her own. She is stubborn as hell, has her own mind set. I shudder at the thought when she is a teenager and all those fights that I used to have with Mum might come back again but this time, I m the Mum!

My wish for her is to be healthy and happy in her life. I guess that's all I want, alot of other things are dependent on her even though i have to do the basic of raising her & educating her.

PS: I just realised that she has another 198 months to go before she is 18 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment