Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Horrible Monday!

Yesterday was a horrible Monday!

Ms Claire woke up a couple of times for milk and refused to go back to sleep at 6.23am. I ignored her and she finally went back to sleep after tossing & turning about for a while.

Mum came to open the door around 7.15am (we were staying overnight at Mum's pl) and I woke up to tell Mum about her milk feeds. Mum told me not to let her have those 2am feeds and let her cry. I was like, "Sigh, i need to work but if i have disturbed sleep. How can i concentrate on my work?"

Around 11am++, Mum called and all i heard is Claire's WAILING on the phone! Afterwards, Mum told me about Claire's antics. She bought Claire out to the void decks to let her roam about but Ms Piggy refused to go home when its time to go back. She kept on pointing to the direction of the interchange!

Thus, Mum forcefully carried her home and called me to let me hear her WAILING. Then, Mum lectured me about bringing her out blah blah blah. Frankly speaking, I did not bring Claire out as often as before. Still i kena from Mum.

Later in the afternoon, Mum called and told me that they (Mum, HK Aunt & Claire) are going to Chinatown to see the doctor coz HK Aunt slipped on Claire's puddle of urine! I was like...HAIZ!

Fast forward to last night, Claire simply refused to sleep and she was thrashing around and purposely kicked my face with her legs despite many warnings and whacks on her legs from me. She finally slept when she sees PK sleeping too!

This is really a horrible Monday! I think there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment