Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dealing with my inner turmoil

Ever since I got married to PK and having Piglet, many sets of problems arose and I tried to resolve them to the best I could.


1. Childcare arrangement, I would say its weird. Mum takes care of Piglet for almost full day and Piglet's nanny took care of her from 5pm onwards. So that Mum can cook dinner for us and have a bit of rest time. Now, Piglet's nanny has stopped looking after her and the arrangement is like we will bring her to Mum's place or Mum will come up to our place to look after her.


Going forward in June, we will be sending Piglet to the childcare centre near Mum's place and Mum will help us to fetch her back in the evening before we bring Piglet home.


2. In Laws, they are not my parents but PK's ones. As much as I can't stand their antics, I need to give them due respect. However, it is difficult to give them that as they dun respect me. Well, like what my family & friends told me, avoid as much contact with them when possible and deal with their antics when it comes!

3. PK, dating is really fun. Living together is not fun and still learning to get used to his living habits. The thing that really irks me is he fails to understand why i need his help to settle Piglet during the weekend.

4. Work, having SS as a boss is jialat. What i can do is to keep an lookout for job opportunities or mabbe just take a break and be a stay at home Mum for a few months till I found a job.

5. Myself, finding it stressful to be a good WIFE, MOTHER & DAUGHTER at the same time. Not to mention all the above, it unsettles me and throws me into many turmoils and sometimes into extreme negativity of thoughts.

Conclusion => Take a deep breath, relax, prioritise and take things as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment