Friday, April 17, 2009

This morning so far

This morning so far is a funny one...

Its' Pirate King turn to fetch Piglet to Bedok and I heard her protest loudly to Pirate King for putting her in the Pikkolo (our baby carrier). Before she left our room, I heard her calling me, "Mama" I acknowledged her and told her to be good.

While I was doing my big business, Pirate King called and told me that he had FORGOTTEN to bring the $$ (for our Europe trip). I had reminded him yesterday to keep it inside his bag. Anyway, I din rant at him, I just reminded him of what I had told him yesterday! So, I met him at the MRT station to pass the $$ to him later.

On the MRT, it was not very packed. Generally, the commuters don't like to move into the cabins regardless of how packed the condition the train is, we suspect got supernatural beings, that's y they wont move in. There is this guy standing besides me, who simply refused to move in to give both of us more personal space. I can't move coz there is this Uncle, who is leaning against the pole with his belly protruding out!.

Guess what, the train suddenly jerked and the guy stepped on my BIG TOE! It was so painful for me, I was wearing my precious Ecco open toed sandals and he stepped on my BIG TOE with his shoe!!! Aww, he kept on apologising while i was wailing in pain! After his apology, he immediately moved into the cabin! So people!

At office, the HR hired a temp guy to help out in the office move. They just terminated the driver and I heard that the co did not compensate the driver with in any form of notice period or salary. I suggested to the driver to report this to MOM but he did not want to as he said he did something wrong. I dunno what wrong he did but this company is really horrible. They like to chew people up without spitting the bones out! He is not the first one to kena such things.

What can I say, a MNC company reducing to such state... Suddenly those articles that Ah Fry wrote is exactly what is happening in my company... So freaky and my Sis is right, i can't nua anymore, must move out liao!

Anyway, i will start the move out search when I m back from my Europe trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment