Saturday, April 4, 2009

Boy Chasing

I can't believe that Claire starts boy chasing at the tender age of 17.5 mths old!


She always loves to chase boys but never ever so obvious before!

Today, we went to Taka's Sports section to check out some shoes for her after our dinner. There is this boy who is very cute, he has big round eyes and pretty long eyelashes! Think he is around 4-5 years old.

The moment, Ms Piggy saw him. She was trying to make friends with him, the best part came when I told her to call him, Kor Kor. She immediately called him, "Kor kor!!" Sheesh, after that she followed him wherever he goes! The little boy was so afraid of the attention that she showered on him that he tried to siam her whenever he could!

My friend laughed when she heard about this. For me, I can't imagine the no of calls she will call the boys or vice versa when she is a teenager. But my friend's ultimate consolation, "At least you know she is straight!"

In the meantime, i shall enjoy her funny antics of chasing boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment