Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour Day!

Yesterday it was really Labour Day for me!

For lunch, we went to Taka's Crystal Jade La Mian Restaurant to celebrate Doris' birthday. After lunch, we window shopped so that Claire will fall asleep in her stroller. True enough, she fell asleep soon!

Mum went to trim her hair while I window shopped at Wisma. Once Mum got her hair cut, I sent Mum home and went to Blur Ting's place (a few minutes drive away from Mum's place but 30 minutes walk from Mum's place)

Claire was blur blur when she first stepped into Ting's apartment. She was happy to see Rusty but apprehensive of it. Once she got herself warmed up, I really pity Rusty! Rusty was subjected to the rough handling of Ms Piggy. Claire literally whacked Rusty when she was patting it and she was fascinated with Rusty's tail! She made several attempts to catch his tail!

I was worried that she might hurt Rusty and Rusty is really a GOOD dog! He does not bark when he sees strangers, he just sniffed at us and went back to what he is doing! But poor Rusty got disturbed by Claire, Kay and Ah Fry as much as he wants to sleep! I can see it in his eyes, "Grr, i want to sleep... Pls dun disturb me!"

Once Claire warmed up, she "harassed" Rusty, played with Kay... More like what Kay is doing, she also followed! I will say both of them, 1 year apart but are so ACTIVE till the parents also buey tahan! Kay is so cute, she loves to do disgusting things and show it to me. Her Papa kept on telling her not to do it but i forgotten to tell her Papa that Claire is more disgusting than Kay.. Coz Claire has her yiyi & kao fu to teach her more disgusting things! That i should not say much!

Basically, Claire has so much fun but it was LABOURIOUS for me! Claire knocked out on the way home and she slept till 9am this morning (with a milk break at 12.30am)!

I really enjoyed myself at Ting²'s place even though i can't stay for dinner (need to accompany Mum for dinner). I hope to meet up with them more! Hopefully, Ms Piggy will know how to treat Rusty more gently next round! Thank you Ting² & Family, Ah Fry, Steph & family for the company & food! :)

4 comments:

  1. ai yah, Claire just need more time to learn how to handle pets lah. i was very rough too, when i was young! =)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe... Now, she gets very excited seeing animals after her encounter with Rusty!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rusty is a popular dog with the ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete