Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pandols saved the day!

For the past 2 days, I dun have to work late but been suffering from horrible headaches coz of the weather and the amount of adhoc work to clear before going on leave.

I was supposed to do my appraisal with SS today but it was postponed till tomorrow coz SS had a headache after a lengthy cum heavy discussion with our CFO. Then, SS discovered some formulation error in one of the files I had done for her....

After 3 rounds of thorough checking, we discovered a US12million discrepancy between the SAP & Hyperion data... We tried to reconcile but fail... Tomorrow i got to write a love letter to my counterpart in South Europe to assist!

I have this feeling that once the new company structure takes place and the new CEO starts work... There are going to be a lot of changes... Regardless good or bad, I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment