Monday, May 4, 2009

Heart Bleeding again

Ms Piggy bled my heart again.

Currently, she is anti porridge. She simply refused to eat her porridge and we have to use a variety of approaches soft & hard to make her eat.

Yesterday was the ultimate. She loves to play with our PC and we used that to make her eat. But this trick dun last and she refused to eat. Being the clean freak me, I dun like to eat inside the rooms to attract insects, some of her porridge landed on my $1k Herman Miller chair. That did it and I decided to end all these nonsense by instructing PK to carry her out of the study room.

Boy, how she HOWLED! She was struggling when PK carried her out and she WHACKED ME with her hand when she was standing outside the door! I immediately WHACKED her hand back and lectured her, "I am your Mother and I gave birth to you. ONLY I CAN WHACK YOU and not the other way round!" I gave her a few more whacks on her hand.

While i was doing that, she was looking at the floor and wailing. And i got her to look at me directly, she REFUSED and continued looking at the floor. My heart bled when i was whacking her hand.

She kept on crying and reaching out for me to pacify her but i refused. She went to PK but PK told her that she is misbehaving and won't pacify her. She kept on crying even when i gave her a shower. She only stopped when I pat her to sleep.

All i can say is, its a new challenge everyday to handle her antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment