Sunday, May 10, 2009

Love is waiting or waiting for love?

Today is Mothers' Day. My younger SIL asked PK where to celebrate Mothers' day and the location chosen was the zi char restaurant near our place. This zi char restaurant is called Zi Yean and the standard has dropped... So i guess, i wont be going there to eat often.

I told PK to meet his clan first as I need to pack our stuff for this week's stay at Mum's place before we flew off to London on Friday.

So i arrived there about 20 mins later, I was surprised to see a stranger... Well, not exactly a stranger... He is my younger SIL boyfriend! Now, there is nothing wrong in having a boyfriend for a widow... but my SIL has 3 children... USually, most MEN wont be able to accept it.

Anyway, I kpo and asked PK. Apparently, this guy is my SIL's Secondary Schoolmate and they had known each other for years (including the late husband). So, i asked PK if they knew each other first, then when did the late BIL come into the picture? PK can't answer me but as far as we knew, it was a shotgun marriage for my SIL.

Frankly speaking, i was quite surprised about how long the boyfriend has waited for her, assuming that he is still single & never married before. In these days, i seldom heard about waiting for someone and especially if that someone is married... U dun wait for their spouse to die or divorce rite? Its just plain old silly!

Perhaps this is the reason y my SIL's mother in law refused to give her a portion of her late husband's insurance $$$! Anyway, its pure speculation on my part. I wish them all the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment