Sunday, May 10, 2009

Driving me nuts!

Ms Claire is driving me nuts these days!

She is being rebellious!!! She refused to finish her porridge, refused to drink her water from the bottle (we got to SPOON FEED her!!!) And REFUSED TO SLEEP when she is really tired!

Then, it ended me being frustrated => screamed & yelled at her => Claire crying even louder => further irritated me!!!

One of the incidents today, PK & I are converting our study room into her bedroom. We re so busy with it and I gave her crayons and told her to draw on the mahjong paper placed on her table. While we were busy, Claire used the crayon and drew on the floor!! I was so mad, this was not the first time and i warned her before.

So, i lectured her and cleaned up the mess. Then my part time cleaner told me that i can't be soft hearted as i need to really discipline her by smacking her hand. I told her that I had done it before and i dun want to always do it coz it hurts her and my heart.

After a while, I went inside the room and saw another patch of GOLD colour on the floor! I really got mad and pulled Claire to the area where she colored. I smacked her hand, she cried and shouted for PK to rescue her! Boy, it was so frustrating! The worst thing is PK instead of educating Claire, claimed that its my fault to buy crayons and let her draw!!!

Anyway, Claire seems to know that she made me upset over the weekend. Just now during dinner, she kept on kissing me and talking to me in her girly tone. It is as if she is telling me, "Mama, i know i m notti and i promised i try not to do it again!"

This gal of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment