Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Consumer is the KING!

The Consumer is the King! => This is what I learnt during my Uni days for my marketing elective!

I was so pissed off with SQ's non response to my excess baggage allowance request and I wrote in today to feedback about their fanastic service.

I commented on their response to my request and comparision of their customer service with other Airline carriers and how disappointed I am with them as I paid a PREMIUM to travel with them!

The response was so prompt. I wrote in the morning and the reply came back to me in the noon. Better still, I was granted extra 10kg of baggage allowance to London & London back to Singapore! So, i guess the Consumer is the King is really true!

2 comments:

  1. The funny thing is when you write in with a simple request, they ignore you. But when you send them a complain letter, they quickly do 'damage control'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, SQ still dont know how to manage customers' expectations.

    Anyway, if i dun travel with Claire... I will take other airlines... coz no matter what SQ got the best travel connections, efficient cargo handling and updated fleet....

    ReplyDelete