Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tired

Last night, I came home late due to this dumb tele-conference that I needed to attend.

Ms Piggy was asleep when i m home. PK was reading his online manga using my notebook, I told him i need to use the notebook and it started another nagging session.

I guess PK still dun understand how sick and tired I am of my current situation with everything going on. I m sick of the childcare arrangement, I m sick of my job, I m sick of the lack of concern given to me by PK. Basically, I need some me time to myself. I just wanna be selfish, ditch Claire with him and do what i wanna do!

After a while, he went to sleep in Sis' room while I m watching the Korean drama. I can hear him snoring and his teeth grinding. I felt so bad for nagging at him, he also has his own stress and stuff but he never told me much about it. I dunno what to say but i find it really tough to cope at the current moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment