Friday, May 8, 2009

The Cat Lady

One day, I was taking the lift. Mum's 13th floor neighbour aka the Cat lady - CL (she feeds food to the stray cats around Mum's neighbourhood) indicated to me to wait for her.

So, she went into the lift and asked me, our conversation as below:

CL : When is your 2nd child due?
Me: No lah, i m not pregnant!!! (I was thinking, shit i must be putting on weight!!!)
CL: Better dun give birth to kids.... The papers wrote that in 2012, is the end of World. Dun let the kids suffer....
Me: Oh... (Sheesh, when is the lift going to reach 13th floor!!!!)
CL: I told my daughter quickly have the 2nd child. 2 is enough, no need to have more than that.
Me: Orh........... (Bloody hell, still not 13th floor yet! Why the lift so SLOW!!!!)
CL: Gal, i think too late for you to have a cow baby... Better to wait till Rabbit... Rabbit good... Tiger no good (Lift door already open and walking out to my Mum's pl)
Me: Orh.... (Walks fast fast to the stairs!!!)

Mum and I will siam Cat Lady whenever i see her, somehow we just find it strange that her husband is so normal... yet she is weird.....

No comments:

Post a Comment