Friday, May 8, 2009

Heart Melting Moments 3

I m really amazed by the bond between Ms Piggy & me!

For the past few days, I had been working late due to my month end closing. On Wednesday, Claire literally did not see me at all!

She was asleep when i went to work and back at Mum's place. I heard her stirred past midnight but i din check on her and went to sleep. Somehow, she managed to wake me up again and I went to check on her. She looked at me with her bright eyes and called me, "Mama" and made noise. (Her indication to drink milk)

I went to the kitchen and made milk for her. She followed me to the kitchen and back to the room. I told her to go back to sleep once she finished the milk but she did not and kept on calling me, "Mama"

After a while, thunder and lighting struck, Claire was frightened by it and I moved to sleep besides her. It was then she fell asleep.

Next morning, she woke up earlier than I so that she can catch me. What melts my heart is she calling me, "Mama" first thing in the morning and giving me her cheeky smile!

But this morning, I saw her running nose and sneezing... I think she must have caught a bug... Sigh.. hopefully she recovers in time for the London trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment