Friday, July 3, 2009

Updates

This week has been a busy one for myself.

Work => Bz coz of company structure reorganisation, my dept ended up doing alot of extra & sometimes unnecessary work. All thanks to the "efficient" directions from our head office in Hamburg. With this change, alot of human dramas unfold and I dunno how long I can endure such shit.

I want to move out but I m reluctant (see the dilemma in me) as I m too comfortable in the current position. At the same time, I m doing things to sabotage myself... Perhaps i should just trust my gut feeling and resigned without a job first.. before finding another one. Simple reason, my co requires 2 months notice for resignation.

Family => Ms Piggy has a strong personality since the day she is born. This strong trait of her is getting more and more obvious as she grows. It is physically demanding on the unfit me to chase after her and mentally very tiring to discipline her. She is lovable and adorable if she doesnt throw tantrums or unwell.

In the past few weeks, Ms Piggy has hurt herself in play or by the clumsy parents. Her response? She just cried for a while but resume back to her mischievous self. Just on Monday, Mum told me that Claire had a bad fall while she was cooking dinner. She found Claire all fours sprawling over her little chair. Claire was wailing as she was in pain but Mum can't really find the injured area.

Later, Mum discovered the injured area. It was on her inner thighs, a big angry red bruise plus the skin was being scrapped. Ms Piggy is brave, she did not cry when PK applied zambuk on it. She only winced in pain!

Her clumsy parents accidentally caused her to fall and srape her knees. This in turn teaches Piglet something, whenever she fell down. The first she did when she got up from the fall is to look at her knees.

Relationship => With PK, things are still the same but i sort of neglected him this week due to work and my obessession with watching this Taiwan drama serial, 败犬女王. I guess now he can understand my frustrations with him whenever he bo chap me and just watched his Japanese animation. And this week, I m proud of him for helping me to settle Claire while I worked OT. But Claire (the fusspot) dislikes PK to bath her or settle her down to sleep. (I guess PK's way of bathing her & putting her to bed might make her uncomfortable....)

Personal => Still have yet to really read the scriptures that my dear fren has given to me. This scripture is to calm me down and enable to have a good night sleep. Also, i have been asking myself loads of questions and I choose to ignore them in the sense that, its a waste of time & efforts to find answers to those, "What if" questions. So all in all, life goes on and i should not think too much... Think too much = asking for trouble at times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment