Thursday, July 9, 2009

Like Mother, Like Daughter, Like Grandmother???

This morning, Ms Piggy woke up coz her diaper leaked (even though she is wearing XL size Pampers but still leaks...) So i changed her into a pair of shorts (long pants but become shorts now) and a T-shirt.

As she refused to be "conned" back to sleep. We got out of the room and went to the kitchen. I put a cup of water for her to drink and i went to do my daily morning routine. After I finished up my routine, I fed Ms Piggy her water as she refused to drink.

While i was feeding her, Mum came back from the wet market and went to the kitchen. Then Ms Claire went to Mum and attempted to take off her pants. I put it back on for her but I noticed she made attempts and expressed her discomfort with the pants.

I think the pants too tight for her. So I just took it off for her...

She heaved a sigh of relief and Mum says to her, "Oh, u prefer to be shame shame without your pants har? Aiyah, y u so yim chim (Canto for fussy) like your Mum? Can't tahan any discomfort...."

Mum's best words, "But if you yim chim like ur Mum means your Mum takes after me, ie you yim chim like Popo!" I laughed like nobody's biz when Mum made that statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment