Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Things i knew i missed

I m in the office, there is noone around in the fish tank except for me. I had switched on the radio and I realised what i had missed for these 21 mths plus after the birth of Claire.

I missed listening to the radio at home or outside. I missed reading my books. I missed watching movies with PK. I missed doing the things I love especially on taking naps. Now everything seems to be centred on FAMILY, WORK, FAMILY & WORK in that order.

The personal time i had for myself? Facial = Sleeping time and Pedicures = Spaced out time. I guess its these little things that had became a luxury to me that I MISSED BIG TIME! These little things that I missed also contributed to my frustrations which I had to slowly accept for choosing to have Claire. Claire is the best thing that happens to me but I had not really accepted the things that I had to give up for her.

Guess time will be the best solution to all and I hope that the balance between ME, FAMILY & WORK will be striked to the best eventually.

5 comments:

  1. sacrifices we have to make. i miss all of that too. plus hanging out with girlfriends. shopping alone. Sighs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, but u re good coz u hv 2 kids to handle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA!! get it over and done with ma! hha jia you ! all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, problem is hubby not ready. :) HAving another kid is not only me leh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have to make lots of sacrifices when the kids come along. When my kids were young, I missed going home to a quiet house! Then again, kids grow up so quickly, now I always go home to a quiet house!

    ReplyDelete