Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Harrods Plastic Bag

Harrods Departmental Store is a must go in London for hard core shoppers.

I felt like a swa gu when I first went into the store. Its the first time I seen such a HUGE Department Store selling ALL BRANDS OF LUXURY GOODS! Not to mention, the vast variety of BRANDED goods, from bags to apparels to accessories...

They even have a pet shop section selling High Pedigree Breed of Dogs!!! The security guard are very strict. They dun allow us to wear our backpacks on our backs and we have to carry it in our hands. The reason for this is to prevent bags bumping into shoppers.

Only Mothers who are pushing a strollers can be allowed to have the backpacks on the back. Plus, they dun allow strollers on the escalator. There is a pole stuck at the escalator to prevent the strollers from heading onto the escalator.

So you can imagine how amazed I am by this store. The things that I bought from Harrods, Coffee, Honey and 2 Harrods Plastic Bags!

Hehe, on the plastic bags.... Singapore does sell them but the variety is limited. In London store, there are so many designs for you to choose till you just wanna buy everything! I saw a fellow tourist with print outs of the Harrods Plastic bags in his hands, attempting to find those designs as per the print outs and i think he has at least 6 pieces of paper in his hands.

So, you can imagine how popular those plastic bags are! Hehe, for me the 2 bags i bought cost me around SG$70. PK was like sheesh... do u hv to buy such an expensive PLASTIC BAG? Anyway, the $$ is worth it as I used them almost every day!

Okie pix of my PLASTIC BAGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment