Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Scored!

Yesterday, I was lamenting about SS making me download all those reports from the co system.


Today, my CFO came and told me to drop it and INSTRUCTED me to use the existing info that we had!


SS refused to believe his words (she was in a discussion when CFO told me that) and unhappy that he din tell her directly. So, her words to me was pretty nasty and her instructions, LOUD & CLEAR, "DID YOU READ THE EMAIL THAT HE SENT TO US? YOU BETTER GO & CHECK WITH HIM AGAIN!"

I was quite pissed off by her tone and I went for my training session with my equipment colleague first before drafting any email to my CFO.

So after my training session with my colleague & emailed my CFO, she came back to me and said, "Oh, i had discussed with boss already. He said ok to go ahead with the payer and blah blah blah..."

Anyway, i was like WTF.... Just because he din tell her directly and she was pissed off with me. It was not my fault if he chose to ask me directly and she was on the phone while he asked me. My CFO came looking for her first and she was on the phone. That's y he came & looked for me!

What a Bxxxh!

No comments:

Post a Comment