Friday, July 24, 2009

"koo chi, koo chi ah, Elmo"

Last nite, Ms Piggy & me were staying over at Bedok as Mum is away in KL for her vacation and I dun want Claire to have disturbed sleep if I woke her up early in the morning to bring her to Bedok from Redhill

So, both of us were in the bedroom. Piglet disturbed me while I was reading my magazine so I told her off and to play with the many soft toys in the bedroom... (Ya, felt like a bad mummy when i told her to scoot off...)

I saw her carrying Elmo (my bro's fave!!!) and she went to get a piece of her handkerchief (all folded up) from her wardrobe (those storage space at the bed's headboard). She unfolded the handkerchief, slowly laid it down on the mattress. Then, she put Elmo onto it!

The next classic line is, "Elmo ah... Guai guai ah... Koo chi, koo chi ah Elmo!" I can't help but smile. I observed her even further. She was patting Elmo and baby talking to Elmo!!!! It was so funny!!! (unfortunate that i din capture on video) Then, she saw me observing her and waited for my reaction. I did nothing but smile at her.

She went to her wardrobe and got a piece of cloth diaper. I looked at her and asked her, "U wanna put the diaper on Elmo?" She answered me yes and was so excited to see me folding the cloth diaper & putting it on Elmo. She carried Elmo and played with it... But the diaper came off and she wants me to put it on for Elmo again... Then, i asked her, "Elmo pee pee in the diaper so needs to change har?" She said, "Yes, Mama helped to change."

I put the diaper for Elmo and passed it to her. She carried it and patted it, the next moment, she put Elmo on her shoulder and BURPED Elmo! The whole thing was just so funny! She was actually trying to imitate what we adults did to Kendrick (my 1 mth old nephew).....

My colleague commented that perhaps Claire needs a younger sibling now coz of her actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment