Thursday, July 23, 2009

No man is an island

No man is an island => This statement is first heard from my Sec Sch VP.

This week, the true colors of my dept colleagues came and it was quite nasty. I was feeling real demoralised.

THank god for my other dept colleagues, I received 2 lunch treats from them as they meant to cheer me up. (Very nice & kind of them)

Due to the nasty incidents, it was back to those days where its the old vs new colleagues in the dept except that now, I m the ONLY OLD one. Me, decided to speak when asked to be spoken, worked as required. I wont volunteer to help or what since noone appreciates it.

Quoting one ex-colleague, "Life is really about memories, good memories with friends and family. Work can always find another one." This i totally agree and is doing it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment