Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bubble Fun!

Mum bought this for Claire in London for £5 and it costs SG$23 here. When I told Mum about it, Mum was like, "WHAT!!! Its like at least 35% more expensive in Singapore!!"

Claire & Grace (my HK cousin's gal) had fun playing with the set when my cousin & his family came to SG in early June. Both of them are chasing after the bubbles and Grace attempted to blow some with the help of her parents.

PK bought one huge bottle of the bubble solution from Toys R Us last Sunday. He intends to let Claire and her cousins played with it on this coming Saturday at the in laws place. My only concern is that the bubble set will be spoilt by Claire's cousins.

Anyway, I hope that the bubble set will still be intact for my Association's AGM at Ting's place. So that, Ah Fry, Me, Claire and Kay can all play... Dunno whether Ting & ST love it too... Dun worry, the set got 8 bubbles wand... Enough for each of us... We wont fight! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment