Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Shoe shoe!!!"

I was so amused by Claire's crying this morning.

She was not totally awake when I carried her to put on her shoes. She totally wake up when I was trying to put on the shoe on her left foot. The moment she saw that she was not wearing her white strawberry shoes, she kicked her left foot in protest (REFUSED to wear the new pair) and pointed to her strawberry shoes and exclaimed,"SHOE SHOE SHOE SHOE!!!"

I had such a difficult time putting on the shoe for her that I had no choice but to ask PK to help me. PK put it on for her and carried her while i opened the door to prepare to go out with her. She immediately screamed for me, "Mama, mama" and started crying! She was so afraid that I go without her. Her two hands extended to me immediately when she saw me going to carry her!

While we were walking to the MRT station, I explained to her why she has to wear this new pair of shoes instead of her old strawberry shoes as she had outgrew the old pair and will fall down. When I asked her whether is her new pair of shoes pretty, she didn't respond. I guess she loved her strawberry shoes to bits. I guess Ms Piggy inherited this trait from me, "长情"

No comments:

Post a Comment