Monday, July 27, 2009

Din know that my mobile phone can be a vibrator...

I was over at the Sg office doing the bloody scanning of documents. This task used to be done by the driver of the company and now been entrusted to yours truly.

So, while i was over at the other side for at least half an hour, my trusty mobile phone RUNG! As usual, the ring tone is enough to wake ppl from the dead. Usually, i put it to silent mode but i forgotten to do it after lunch.

When i was back at my desk, this is the conversation between SS and me:

SS: Can you switch your phone to VIBRATOR mode?
Me: Orh (very small sound)
SS: Your phone ringtone very loud, gave people a shock of their life.
Me: Hmm, VIBRATOR mode
SS: Your phone sure have rite!!!

I never responded to her and I was trying very hard to suppress my laughter. So much for saying me crude in using my language but but, POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK!!!

Anyway, she tot i was stupid enough not to understand the meaning of silent mode and emphasized on that word twice... Heheh, this really made my day coz this morning, she really made me wanna smacked her head on something she asked me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment