Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Strange things happening to me....

As ah fry was asking me what strange things happening to me via Facebook... I can't exactly pinpoint but this is what I feel is strange.

Alot of job agents had called me up and I just ignored them. I find that talking to some of them are a waste of my time & money (mobile phone charges). Its not that I dun wanna get out of my current job but somehow the opportunities offered by them seemed so wrong.

Yesterday, Ms Claire merlioned on me and I m all alone with her at home as PK went to Bt Panjang to pick up the car from my in laws. The mess that she created is really horrible instead of my usual screaming self. I just carried her out of the room and cleaned her up before clearing up the mess. I was calm during the whole time cleaning her & clearing the mess. This is one of the strange thing that happened to me.

Also, my horrible spendthrift habit seems to be in control. As much as I love to browsing online shopping sites and window shopping, I just browsed and dun buy unless its ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY! But strangely, I spent $$ in another way. I just spent some $$ for my cousin's son first month celebration and going to give an angbao to my Auntie (our nanny). Not to mention giving ah bond restaurant treats. I guess this type of spending can be considered as one off and not really anyhow spend bah.

That's why i feel that these strange things happening to me is a way of God's test on me.

4 comments:

  1. hang on for the positive change in you! =)))

    have u started reading the scripture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, started reading it and I tried to read it everyday.

    So far so good only yesterday no chance to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete