Monday, July 13, 2009

Ms Piggy's sleeping ritual

Ever since, we "kicked" Ms Piggy to her own room, this has became her night time ritual.

We gave her a shower or towel wiped her, followed by dressing her in Pyjamas and she will request for milk either in a demanding tone or faking cries for it!

After she finished her milk, she will "complain" about us switching off the lights and both of us will climb up onto the day bed to sleep. She still needs either one of us to accompany her to sleep (most of the time, its me if PK accompanies her, she will scream for me.) Then, she will do a lot of funny things like singing, roll up and down, flying kick stunts (usually i kena)... And best part is, she will wait for me to issue her this statement, "U better go to sleep unless you wanna kena a whacking from me."

Once this statement is issued, she will immediately go hug her bolster and go into her sleeping position. She will request for me to scratch her neck or head. Once she fell asleep (usually both of us fell asleep togther), I will put her down on to the floor mattress coz quite a few times, she fell off from the bed and hit herself on the head.

This morning, I went to wake her up to send her to Mum's place. She was sleeping on the day bed. I was like, "Wow"! Usually, she will cry if she sees noone in the room with her, somehow she managed to climb up to the bed and sleep. I m amazed and I realised she inherited this trait of mine, I will sleep on the floor in the middle of the night if its too hot or get up onto the bed from the floor to sleep if its too cold......

Now i hoped she will be able to sleep on the day bed soon without us putting her onto the floor to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. will one, neh, i told u babies take up to 3 months to adapt mah. she's progressing very well! =)))

    ReplyDelete