Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ms Claire => What u want?

Yesterday, PK was washing dishes in the kitchen while I was wiping the dishes dry to put them into the cabinets.

Ms Claire came into the kitchen with her bolster and bubble container. I told her to put her bolster back to her room.

She went out of the kitchen and came back with the bolster. I reminded her to put the bolster back to her room again. (This went on for at least thrice)

The last round, she peeked her into the kitchen (bolster in her arms) and asked me in Cantonese, "Mama, what you wan me to do?" I replied her and moments later, there was no bolster in her arms.

PK finds it funny especially the way she asked me what I wan her to do. I was quite surprised by her words and how she phrased it even though its not a proper sentence or something that we can comprehend properly.

Anyway, Ms Claire does understand the part about no bolster in the kitchen but not the part on putting it back to her room coz I found it lying just outside the kitchen door.

No comments:

Post a Comment