Thursday, August 13, 2009

Stupid me!!

Its so stupid & careless of me!

Last nite, I was bathing Ms Piggy in Mum's bathroom. I finished bathing her and wrapped her in the towel. But i forgotten to wipe her face, I told her to stand still & wait a while for me to wipe her face.

Ms Piggy being the notti one, totally forgotten my instructions and attempted to play with the pail of water while i was wetting her towel. Then she slipped and fell, hit herself on the pail. Her nose got a cut, her forehead kena bump and she bleed. She was howling in pain and I felt so heartbroken for causing her such pain.

Mum further berated me for being so careless... Actually it was my fault lah, i should not wrap her tightly in the towel and she was unable to break the fall herself. Anyway, Claire cried even harder when i attempted to put the tea tree oil on her cut.

Thank god, she was alright and seems normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment