Monday, August 17, 2009

Merlion for the week

My dear Ms Claire has morphed back into a Merlion over last week.


On Thursday, i just finished my shower and PK shouted for me. Piglet was sitting on the mattress with half a bottle of her unfinished milk between her legs, her puke was all over the place. PK & I were busy cleaning her and the mess respectively.


On Saturday, I was accompanying her to sleep and she woke me up with a cry. She knocked her head under the bed. She was playing under the bed and I chided her for not sleeping and hurting herself in the process. Ms Piggy cried and cried till she vomitted again!


My turn to shout for PK to help out. I dragged her to the toilet and gave her a big lecture. She wailed even harder when she saw PK. Claire tot PK will came to her rescue, PK also chided her for refusing to sleep and giving us extra work to do. She stopped crying upon hearing PK 's words.


This morning, Claire fussed for milk at 3am. I gave it to her but she was crying incessantly and I tried to pacify her. She kept on crying and i sensed that she wants to vomit. But she stopped when I put the potty to her mouth. When i took it away, she immediately VOMIT! Haiz, another clean up time. I felt so bad coz we were at Mum's place and Mum came over to help out by pacifying her to sleep.


But I can hear Claire calling out for me while i was cleaning up the mess. I was quite worried that she might have stomach flu or bugs and was thinking of bringing her to see the PD later in the morning. All worries were thrown out of the window when i saw her waking up Bright & Cheery this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment