Monday, August 10, 2009

Primary School

I know i m being kiasu but i cant help but think about the primary schools for Ms Piggy.

My intention was to place her in Ah Bond's pri sch but judging from past history & stuff of primary school registration (forum & MOE website), i figured that I should just use my alumni connections for Temasek Primary School. Since, I doubt i will do any parents volunteering or waste $$ to get clan/society membership!

PK suan me when i told him that 20++ yrs ago, I also had to go thru balloting to get in the school. Anyway, i told him to shut up coz his primary school is already closed down... Less options for Ms Piggy! :P

Then was MSNing with Sis over the issue of primary school & stuff.... We realised that hers, Ah bond & mine are all POPULAR SCHOOLS, hers & ah bond's one are SAP SCHOOL!!! Hahaha!! Especially Sis' school is almost non-existent during her times.

9 comments:

  1. I remember I went to Temasek Pr Sch to register for YK. The teachers told me not to waste time cos even they don't even have enough space for the first 1km phase. I was at that time living about 2km away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, din know that its so popular... I must quick quick go & apply for Alummni liao.. even though i studied there for 4 yrs only... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyoo! this has also been weighing on my mind. How long before do we have to render our service if we wanna volunteer ha? Aikes. can't believe how time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I am not wrong, must volunteer for at least 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arcee, some even volunteer as early as when their child is 3 yrs old!!! Faints!

    ReplyDelete
  6. blurting, wahhh 2 yrs! long time.

    kaye:: wah seh, i must start planning for travis then. when 3 yrs old, WOW! really longgg!! how to tahan! somemore no guarantee place. sian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another option, go n teach in the pri sch u wan Travis to be in... Sure get in one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. kaye:: THat's what i tohught you know! haha transfer to a pri school first, then when wanna go sec school, transfer to a sec school haha!! but aiyo!! hahaha more easy to say than put into action lah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arcee, the things we do for our children!

    ReplyDelete