Monday, August 3, 2009

Heart pain!!!

Mum called me quite a few times today and the last call she made to me gets on my nerves!

Morning, she called me to remind me to call up the childcare centre and booked the place for Claire. Told her that I could only do it when i m not so busy with my work. I already written it down to call the centre by this Friday.

Noon to late evening, she called me quite a couple of times and making me really irritated as I was buried with work and my concentration was gone... That means i forgotten where to pick up the pieces after that....

1st call, informed me that Claire's feet was "bitten" by the cheapskate sandals we bought for her and Claire was crying in pain. She refused to let Mum put on the plaster for her and I told Ms Piggy to be good & let Mum put it on for her.

2nd call, complained to me that Ms Piggy was WAILING coz Mum dun let her watch the kids DVD.

3rd call, SCREAMED at me and implied that its my fault for bringing Claire out over the weekend. I almost fainted coz she jio me to go visit an Auntie (Auntie just discharged from hospital from her womb removal coz of cancer) Me starting to SIANZ BIG TIME.

Later on, i called back and told Ms Piggy not to be so crybaby... Plan backfired, she cried harder when she heard my voice and Mum scolded me again! Me was like, my fault again????

4th call, I was in the midst of a discussion with my boss. Mum called my office no but my colleague din pick it up for me so she called my mobile. Boss told me to answer my mobile and Mum LECTURED ME, "PLS HOR, when you knocked off... DUN DUN ASK PK TO MEET YOU OUTSIDE blah blah.... Claire is SUPER TIRED already...." I just told her that I m in a midst of discussion and still at office.... Then Mum realised her mistake coz my tone was extremely irritated and I m ready to flare up any moment.

I came back home and I could hear her cries from the door. PK was dressing her up and she immediately shouted for me when she saw me. She wailed when i got out of the room to put my things down. PK told me that she got the blisters and the blisters was burst. Not only that, he told me she cried for me while watching her DVD at the living room.

My heart was so wrenched in pain... It was even worse when i saw her burst blisters. I applied some ointment on her and she cried harder in pain.... Basically, she was crying so much that her face was red and especially her nose. PK told me to shower first & patted her to sleep later. The moment, she saw me leaving the room... She was crying again till PK drew the cat for her.

I quickly had my shower and went to pat her to sleep. She was like "complaining" to me about her pain and stuff. I sung the ABC song to her and she clapped her hands.... Later on, i sung the "Sweetie Pie" song to her and she was asleep in a while....

Seeing like this really pains me but thank god, i din get all emo and cried with her.... I think this is what you called, Mama's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment