Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shopping Weekend!

This is really a shopping weekend for me! Its really unexpected!

Things i bought

1. 4 pieces of clothing from Cortifel coz they re having 50% discount on its items. Hehe, no need to shop for CNY 2010 liao!

2. One Supor Diamond Lady wok. The stainless steel wok given to me by my MIL is good for steaming stuff and nothing else. Coz if i uses it for frying, the amount of cleaning required is enough to make me throw the wok away!

3. 2 bottles of IPSA cleanser. Wanted to switch to Dermalogica coz its MUCH more cheaper but I still prefer to use IPSA coz it seems to cleanse the face better.

4. 2 Cannon Bath Towels. I immediately grabbed them when I saw it being on offer. It was unfortunate that the towels dun come in other sizes.

Hehe.. Was telling Mum that wef Sep 09, we need to tighten our belts coz I m going to endure a pay cut from next month onwards and I had bought a bit of stuff too. Mum also mentioned the same case for herself too coz she also spent a bit this month too!

Sept 09 is going to be the start of cost cutting month!

No comments:

Post a Comment