Tuesday, August 25, 2009

HELPLESS is the word

I witnessed this last night and I felt HELPLESS that I can't do much to help.

Was walking to the lift lobby of my flat and saw this couple at the covered walkway between the blocks.

The lady was sobbing horribly and begging the bf/husband not to do something to her, she was kneeling on the floor. That man's actions is simply disgusting, he just shouted at her to get up, pulled her hair and attempted to drag her up by pulling her hair.

The lady immediately begged for mercy and the guy seems like wanting to smack her. She was was like cowering in fear and i shouted for PK to help but PK did not hear my shouts coz blocked by those pillars. I told PK about it and PK said, he din hear.

I was worried for this lady and really helpless not being able to stop such violence from happening to her. If i go up straight to help her, i might also kena. If i called the police, it might be too late.

Was telling my colleague about it and she mentioned that in such situation, its best to whip out the camera phone and videotaped it down after I had called the police.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that is so horrible. It sickens me to see men treating women this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, no matter what wrong that lady has done... He still cannot be violent to her!

    ReplyDelete