Monday, August 17, 2009

The dumb things that SS has done today

Our company has announced alot of cost cutting measures last Friday and the thing that will affect me is the unpaid leave portion. Wef 1st Sep 2009 till 31st Dec 2010, we will have to take 8 days of unpaid leave and we have 3 days prorated for 2009.

The moment this was announced, my main concern is whether the Anal SS will approve our leave. As she was absent during last Friday's meeting, she asked the dept about what was being announced. We told her about the unpaid leave, she immediately proclaimed that its unfair coz at her level, its straight PAY CUT and the company should practise the same to her level! To me, its poetic justice as she always LOVE to use the word, "FAIR" on us and especially on me.

Back to the unpaid leave, we calculated on which month best to take the leave based on the no of working days. The most favourable months are October & December, speaking of it... Anal SS HAS NOT APPROVED my Oct leave yet. We even indicated on our dept schedule on which days of the month we will like to take leave on.

The moment she saw the schedule, she was totally stunned and commented that we are fast in planning it. Furthermore, she told us that she HAS NOT APPROVED the leave. After a while, she came back and told us that HR mentioned to her that we can only clear the 3 days leave by one day each in Oct, Nov & Dec. I was like WTF!!! The dept was pissed off by this and I gave scarastic remarks too.

There is no way will I give in again after what the company & SS has done to me. I will EXPEDITE THE ISSUE to higher authorities this round as I m sick and tired of all these bullying. Frankly speaking, the worst that can ever happen is I give 2 months notice, resign and find another new job.

Just now, she asked me to do something again. I was like, Sigh... Another mission impossible, no proper guideline and just dump the things onto me just like that.... Seriously, all these little little things are really driving me crazy and making me more & more resentful.

No comments:

Post a Comment