Friday, August 28, 2009

Bentong, Pahang

Bentong - 45 minutes ride from KL & 45 minutes ride to Genting Highlands, Mum's hometown and a small town.

I love to go to this place when I was young! It was a place for me to play and gorge on the food! Its the place where I first saw Fire crackers (banned in SG), where I encountered Kampung life! Mum will bring me to her friends' place, where she will chit chat while i played with other kids...

Usually i m the youngest and always tagging along but the big brothers & sisters will take good care of me. Boy, we had fun pretending to be in a disco! My playmates will switch off all the lights in the room and shone the torchlights, played the cassette recorder and how we danced! Imagine the thrashing we got when the adults finished playing mahjong & realised how we messed up the room! :P

Anyway, going to Bentong these days is for the FOOD! I loved their Hokkien Mee, Ice Kacang, Wanton Mee, Yong Tau Fong & basically all their FOOD!!! Now, i m seriously looking forward to my Oct trip to Bentong to attend my playmate's wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment