Monday, August 31, 2009

Claire's Bag

Mum wanted to get a school bag for Claire as her birthday present. The bag must be adequate enough to store her childcare centre stuff and not too big for her to carry.

Originally, we used the Sammies Penquin Bag for her but found out to be too big for her during her 1 week stint at the childcare centre! Mum nagged at us for being cheapskate (the bag was a lucky draw prize) & not getting a suitable bag for her.... Then she announced that she will be buying the bag for Ms Piggy as her birthday present.

So the hunt for the perfect bag begins, in fact I had seen 2 ideal bags for Claire but too expensive for a toddler and Mum asked HK Aunt to get one for her in HK's Fatt Yuen Street (near to the Ladies' street) where they sell alot of children's stuff at a affordable price! Alas, HK Aunt din get any coz she told Mum that there is too much to choose from and told Mum to get it herself during her next trip to HK.

I asked ST where she got Kay's bag and dear ST provided me more info on the ideal size of the bag & places where to get from. Not only that, Ah Fry also told me to check out Queensway Shopping Centre for the bags!

During the weekend, we met up for dinner at Taka. Mum went to check out the Sanrio bags sold there, somehow i think Mum is a sucker for Sanrio bags... but Mum was shocked at the price and I told her NO too!

Then PK reminded me, "Errm, i think your old K bag can be used as Claire's schoolbag leh?" I was like, "Ya hor, we go home & check it out first!" Mum was apprehensive about my old K bag's size. We went to dig out my bags and realised that I got 2 K bags.

So, we let Claire tried on both bags and one of them can be used for her school needs!! Yippee!! We let Mum see it and she endorsed the size and said to Claire, "Hehe, Popo can save $$ liao!"

Anyway, Claire is funny... She refused to let go of the bag and insisted to shower together with the bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment