Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sending Ms Claire off

Ms Piggy & Mum flown off this morning to HK.

When we reached Changi Airport T3 this morning, we were in for a shock! The internet check in queue was snaking! So, Mum queued while we checked for other counters for check in. Upon confirmation, that is the only counter! :(

Fortunately, a SQ staff diverted us to the check in counters for Business Class! It was no joke, different flight classes of check in counters had different decor. For Economy class, it was plain & simple! For Biz, there was a blue carpet in front of the counter BUT for First Class, it was RED CARPET!!!

They are supposed to fly there on last Saturday but with everyone sick upon our return from KL. Their trip was postponed till this morning, they will be in HK for at least 3 weeks. (Ya, 3 weeks of holiday for me!)

But i will miss Ms Piggy terribly, in fact my eyes teared when I saw her going into the departure hall! Mum teased me by saying, "Aiya, if u miss her, just bring her back home lah... Dun let her go!" I almost forgotten to give the 顺风 angbao to Ms. Claire, lucky Mum caught my signal & U-turn to get the angbao from me before heading to the immigration!

Mum called me earlier to inform me of their arrival in HK (Auntie's place). She told me about their flight to HK. Ms Claire was quite steady and behaved like a seasoned traveller. She never cry during take off or landing but her tears started rolling seeing my HK Aunt!

Well, as much as i will miss Claire terribly but it will be another break for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment